i-Portunus Kulturelles Erbe
For whom ?
This call for applications is open to artists, creators, and cultural professionals, aged 18+, active in the field of cultural heritage, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country, (individuals or groups up to 5 people).
i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel (transport, accommodation etc.) to another (or several) Creative Europe country(ies).
The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place before 30 November 2021.
The travel can be continuous or segmented:
- a continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel or one multi-destination trip.
- a segmented mobility means that you will travel several times to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 7 and 60 days.
The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- international collaboration: for example in the framework of an international project, exchange of knowledge or best practices.
- production oriented residencies: for example, you will research on the spot and develop new skills.
- professional development: for example, you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education.
The conditions of funding are the following:
- A fixed amount of 350,00 EUR for transport.
- Per diems determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the duration of the mobility, and payable for each overnight stay between date of departure and date of return, with the amount depending on the destination country up to maximum 2650,00 EUR/person.
You find further informations here.